As a Church of England School, there is a SIAMS inspection which takes place once every five years.
The inspection focuses on the impact of our Christian vision, and involves looking at the school’s vision, the provision the school makes because of this vision and how effective this provision is in enabling all pupils to flourish.
The Evaluation Schedule is explored through seven strands:
- Vision and Leadership
- Wisdom, Knowledge and Skills
- Character Development: Hope, Aspiration and Courageous Advocacy
- Community and Living Well Together
- Dignity and Respect
- The impact of Collective Worship
- The effectiveness of religious education
One overall grade is awarded reflecting the contribution of these strands to the flourishing of pupils and adults in a Church school.
Our Collective Worship Policy can be found in our Policy Catalogue here.